CONFIDENTIALITY NON DISCLOSURE POLICY
We thank you for visiting www.bentredonga.com website being operated by Dong A General Trading and Manufacturing Limited Company. We respect and are committed to protecting your personal data.
Please read the User Personal Data Protection Policy provided hereunder to better understand our commitments to respect and protect rights of visitors to our website.
Protecting user personal data and building trust in users are very important to us. We therefore will use your name and other data relative to you in compliance with this policy.
USER PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Customers will be required to fill out ìnormation fields contained in the form provided on www.bentredonga.com website, including: full name, email address (company email or personal email), telephone numbers (mobile phone, private residence or office), answers to optional questions, etc. Provision of those information is necessitated by us, serving as a base for us to respond to customers’ queries/ requests.
- Regarding cookies: Cookies are data folders that are stored temporarily or permanently in user’s computer hard drive. Cookies are used to verify, track (protect state) and maintain specific information about the use and users of bentredonga.com website, site preferences for instance. These cookie directories may be made available in user’s computer per clause(s) of contract(s) signed between Dong A Co., Ltd and its advertising service provider(s) for the above mentioned purposes and data collected by those are anonymous. If you do not agree with this setting, you may delete all cookies that are already made available in your computer’s hard drive by searching folders that have “cookie” in folder name and deleting them. Going forward users may edit browser preferences on their device so that (future) cookies are blocked; Please note that by doing so users may not be able to use full features of the website. For more information on how to use and not accept cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org website.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTING USER PERSONAL DATA
We collect user personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer Care services: including our responses to your requests, complaints or feedback.
- Personalization: We can combine data collected to have a more complete view on customers, which enable us to serve customers better with a stronger personalization in all aspects, including but not limited to: (i) improve and personalize your experience on the website; (ii) improve utilities, services, adapt those to personalization requirements and come up with new service ideas; (iii) provide you with referrals and advertisements tailored to your own interests.
- Security: for the purpose of preventing activities that destroy customer user accounts or customer counterfeiting activities.
- Depending what laws regulate from time to time we may collect, store and provide relevant information to authorized government agencies, as laws may require.
SCOPE OF USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal data when:
- You directly provide to us: Those are personal data you provide us on this website, including: full name, email address, telephone number, residence address, log in details which are any information required to set up ID account, such as ID name, login password, ID/ login address and security questions/ answers.
- From other eligible sources: We may collect personal data from other eligible sources.
LENGTH OF TIME TO STORE PERSONAL DATA
There is no limit on length of time to store customer personal data unless you, as a customer, send Web Administration Committee a request to dispose your personal data being stored by us or in case Company goes insolvent or bankrupt.
PEOPLE OR AGENCIES WHO MAY HAVE ACCESS TO USER PERSONAL DATA
Users agree that when and where necessary, the following agencies/ organizations/ individuals have the right to access to and collect user personal data, including:
- Web Administration Committee;
- Third party(ies) who provide integrated services for bentredonga.com website;
- Event companies and sponsors;
- Market research companies;
- Financial, legal consultants and auditing companies;
- Complainant who has proof of user act(s) of violation;
- Pursuant to a request of competent state agencies.
ADDRESS OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT UNIT
DONG A CO., LTD
- Address: 379C Nguyen Van Tu, Ward 7 Ben Tre City, Ben Tre Province
- Telephone No.: (+84) 888 818 899 – (+84) 2753 832 382
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.bentredonga.com
MEANS AND TOOLS FOR USERS TO ACCESS TO AND EDIT THEIR PERSONAL DATA
Users have the right to check, update, revise or delete their personal data by sending a request to Website Administration Committee.
Users have the right to submit complaints to Web Administration Committee when disclosure of their personal data to a third Party is involved. Upon receipt of such complaints, Dong A Co., Ltd will acknowledge its receipt of the same, be responsible to notify causes and instruct users to restore and keep confidentiality of the information provided again by Dong A Co., Ltd to users.
Forms of receiving user complaints:
- Via email: email@example.com
- Via telephone: (+84) 888 818 899 – (+84) 2753 832 382
COMMITMENT TO KEEP CONFIDENTIALITY OF USER PERSONAL DATA
Website Administration Committee commits to keep confidentiality of user personal data provided on the website in accordance with user personal data protection policy posted on www.bentredonga.com. The collection and the use of each user personal data is subject to user’s agreement unless otherwise regulated by law or in this user personal data protection policy.
The use, transfer, provision or disclosure of user personal data to a third party is not allowed without consent of the user unless otherwise regulated in this policy or by law.
In the event that data server is attached by a hacker resulting in the loss of user personal data, Website Administration Committee is responsible to notify and work with investigation authority timely and notify users about the incident.
Store all user personal data in Dong A Co., Ltd’s central server securely and in strict confidence.
MECHANISM OF RECEIVING AND HANDLING COMPLAINTS RELATED TO USER PERSONAL DATA
Upon detecting that their personal data are used for a wrong purpose or scope, users are required to send complaints via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+84) 888 818 899 – (+84) 2753 832 382 to appeal and provide Website Administration Committee with evidences related to the case. Website Administration Committee commits to respond to user complaint immediately or within 24 (twenty four) working hours latest upon receipt of the a complaint.